Update & Policy
Haven & Base has taken precautions as guided by the UK Government to ensure your safety within our classes and workshops during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Haven & Base are taking the following measures:
-We will ensure that the room where our workshops take place is well ventilated with open doors and windows.
- We will maintain strict hygiene and extra cleaning between sessions.
- We will ensure strict hand washing hygiene.
- We will reduce the usual number of participants within each workshop to ensure a safe space between each participant.
- We will encourage the use of face coverings when arriving, leaving and moving around the space. Once a participant is in their safe space they may remove their face covering.
- All participants will have their temperature checked upon arrival to a workshop.
- Karen Emery & Lisa Bristow have both received 2 doses of the COVID 19 vaccine and will take up the booster vaccine once it is offered.
- Karen Emery & Lisa Bristow will undertake a Lateral Flow test three times per week (Sun, Weds & Fri) to ensure that they are free of COVID.
- Karen Emery & Lisa Bristow will not facilitate the workshop if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID 19.
Haven & Base requests the following of all workshop participants:
Please stay at home and get a PCR test if you have symptoms of:
a high temperature
a new or continuous cough
a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Ensure that you wash your hands with hand sanitiser when you arrive and when you leave the workshop and following any visits to the bathroom.
Please wear a face covering when you arrive, leave or are moving around the space (unless medically exempt from doing so). Once seated in your safe space you may remove your face covering.
We politely request that you undertake a Lateral Flow Test the evening prior to attending a workshop. You can get these free of charge at any local Pharmacy.